Dublin has it all, a charming mix of medieval, Georgian and modern architecture, a wealth of history, a legendary literary tradition, and wonderful shopping, dining, nightlife and of course fantastic characters! Throughout Dublin city and county you will find numerous attractions to discover and explore, from the most majestic museums to more modern centres of entertainment.
Delfin English School Dublin is based in a lovely Georgian building with large, bright and modern classrooms. The building includes a large student room and café, computer room, cinema room, and self-study room.
The accommodation is a really important part of experience when studying English abroad. There are lots of different options available, depending on what you would like. Some students like to stay with a host family, so they can be more integrated with the local culture. Others people really like house shares – it’s becoming a really popular choice! – where they share a house or apartment with other language students. Many choose the residence, which are usually blocks of rooms or apartments, with students sharing facilities, like in university.
Fantastic social programme offers you the chance to get a taste of all things Ireland has to offer, and provides you with lots of opportunities to speak English outside the classroom. Inside the classroom students learn English faster if they’re having fun! The teachers have the passion and experience to ensure you achieve your learning objectives.
- Quality English courses and dynamic teachers
- Excellent value for money
- Great social and sports activities
- Amazing service – we ensure you get the most out of your time with us
- We are so confident about the quality of our English courses that we will give you your money back if you’re not happy
- Delfin is committed to acting honourably, and wants to have a positive effect on the world.